Vena Network is a blockchain-based open protocol in which the highly generic architecture enables users to write contract terms to define rules for a series of decentralized financial activities including asset issuance, lending, trading and etc. Users can retain copyrights and hence there is a natural outgrowth of a trading market for smart contract templates in Vena Network. The Vena Protocol guarantees that the underlying interfaces can be freely defined and provides a standard smart contract library of various kinds including debt contracts (debt financing, credit, collateral loan) and transaction contracts, aiming at helping users to build interactive financial DApps (Decentralized Applications) fastly, conveniently, and safely.
Amira ZhouOVERSEAS MARKET OPERATION
Yanxi GuCHIEF STRATEGY OFFICER OF DAEX AND CHAIRMAN OF THE FOUNDATION
Yang ZhaoCOO OF SHANGHAI XINYAN CREDIT INFORMATION SERVICE CO., LTD.
Yongchao ZhaiWRITER OF “SPRING CLOUD MICROSERVICE PRACTICE”
Shawn WangFORMER TEAM LEADER OF THE CYBER-CRIME INVESTIGATION GROUP IN NETWORK SECURITY SYSTEM
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
1. Official launch of white paper & Vena Network website
2. Proof of concept & launch development
3. Community building in countries including the United States of America, China, Canada, Australia, Russia, etc.
1. Launch DAICO / IEO
2. VENA Token is listed in exchange
3. Open to application for dealers
1. Open source SDK of Vena Network is available in github
2. Pilot run of official exchange and operation simulation
3. Vena 1.0 release
4. First dealer introduction
1. Vena 1.1 release
2. Fully develop the ecosystem, start the city partner program, and introduce 20+ dealers
1. Vena 2.0 release
2. Accelerate the expansion of global business, Introduce 50+ dealers
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.