The purpose of Unibright is to leverage the promises of blockchain technology for all those driving business. Unibright is a unified framework for blockchain-based business integration. Unibright establishes a template based, visual definition of business integration workflows and serves with automatic smart contract generation. The Unibright framework wants to enable cross-blockchain and cross-system connections and provides all system components to support a blockchain-based business integration process.
|Token Price||0.14 USD|
|Token for sale||100,500,000 UBT|
|Token supply||150,000,000 UBT|
|Fundraising Goal||13,542,375 USD|
|Soft cap||2,200,000 USD|
|Hard cap||13,542,375 USD|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
|Know Your Customer (KYC)||Yes|
- First quarter of tokens (25,125 Mio UBT): 10%
1989 - 2000
- SPO Consulting GmbH, Germany, providing SAP related software solutions for top players like Lufthansa, Samsung, Siemens and many more.
2000 - 2010
- Riding the Web 2.0 by developing SAP Enterprise Portals and Full-Stack .NET applications.
- Launching the cloud-based SPO Process Integration Platform on Microsoft Azure, supporting business processes for top players in the banking sector and manufacturing industry.
- Strategic expansion of the top management, deciding on a spin-off for Research & Development on blockchain and workflow technologies with focus on Ethereum.
- Unibright launch. Definition of the Unibright Contract Interface, and the Unibright Smart Contract Lifecycle. Alpha Version of Workflow Designer, Lifecycle Manager, Explorer and Connector for Ethereum and SAP.
- Business Setup and preparing token launch.
- Beta Version of Workflow Designer, Lifecycle Manager and Explorer.
- Beta Version of Unibright connector to SAP. Alpha Version of Unibright connector to .NET and JAVA. Tests and Quality Assurance.
- Providing more workflow templates and specific interfaces to the workflow designer. Adding smart code generation for Stratis.
- Beta Version of Unibright connector to .NET and JAVA. Tests and Quality Assurance.
- Tests and Quality Assurance for complete Production Readiness.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.