UChain is a public infrastructure blockchain network specifically designed for the global sharing economy. Along with other sharing economy enterprises, we aspire to build a decentralized worldwide sharing economy ecosystem where every user can exchange value and publish contents freely without intermediaries Through UChain and its decentralized autonomous ecosystem, all users and merchants will be empowered.
Pre-Sale Starts 3 weeks, 2 days from now
|Pre-Sale||06/20/2018 midnight - 06/23/2018 midnight|
|Token Sale||07/10/2018 midnight - Unspecified|
|Token Price||0.0002 ETH (0.120514 USD)|
|Hard cap||42,000 ETH (25,307,940 USD)|
|Restricted countries||China, United States of America|
- UChain began to investigate the problems in the current sharing economy model. It was decided that we would look to build a new generation of this economy using a smart distributed network through blockchain technology.
- The UChain team was formed and the initial whitepaper was drafted.
- Technical feasibility was thoroughly examined.
- The final whitepaper was made available and our website was put online.
- Public Pre-Sale and Crowdsale to take place.
- Token distribution will take place and UCN will be made transferable.
- UChain will complete the development of the wallet and blockchain explorer.
- UChain Testnet will be made available.
- UChain Mainnet will be made available.
- The Enterprise Open Platform will be released.
- UChain will work tirelessly to bring on many partners and introduce various companies to the platform in order to successfully grow into the "Sharing Economy 2.0".
- The User Credit Passport System will be released.
- The U-Bicycle DApp will be migrated and launched on UChain
- The P2P Transaction platform will be made available.
- Upgrades and developments to enable further scalability and accommodate for any sharing company that would like to use our ecosystem.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.