Tuk Tuk Pass (TTP) provide users the convenience of accessing all travel-related services in one app (seamless travel) and give local businesses more exposure to new customers. As a platform, we do not offer in-house service but connect to existing businesses via API. By collaborating with local tour guide, tour companies, hotels, and tourism-driven businesses, the platform includes all aspects of the local travel industry to create a total solution for locals and tourists. Users enjoy the convenience of a comprehensive service platform to access the best deals, while local travel businesses gain more exposure at a fraction of the cost of marketing their services against the competition.
Closes 1 week, 5 days from now
|Pre-Sale||12/25/2017 midnight - 01/31/2018 midnight|
|Token Sale||02/01/2018 midnight - 03/31/2018 midnight|
|Token for sale||700,000,000 TTP|
|Token supply||1,000,000,000 TTP|
|Accepting||BTC, ETH, LTC, XZC, OMG, BCH, NEO, QTUM|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
- 2018: Launch TTP Kiosk in 4 Countries (10 Cities): Thailand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan to reach 109.92M Tourists, 8.9% of tourists worldwide.
- Launch in 2 Countries (13 Cities): China and India to reach 93.4M tourists, 7.56% worldwide.
- 7 Countries (15 Cities): Malaysia, Vietnam, Taiwan, Korea, Indonesia, Cambodia, and Sri Lanka to reach 74,31M tourists, 6.01% worldwide.
- Middle East and African tourist cities: 53.65M Tourists (4.34%)
- USA: 10 Cities. 60.27M Tourists worldwide (4.88%)
- Europe: 10 Cities. 94.44M Tourists worldwide (7.65%)
- Remaining 32 tourist cities. 69.901M Tourists, 5.86% and marketing campaigns for TTP kiosks in 100 tourist cities.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.