TruePlay is a B2B platform with a complex of software solutions for online gaming business. TruePlay is not a gambling-provider. TruePlay only allows licensed gambling companies access to their software (Software-as-a-service). TruePlay technologies are aimed at developing online gaming and making it as legal and transparent as possible from any point of view.
Playing games with the honesty control, based on blockchain technologies, players can be sure that it is impossible to falsify the game outcome. Game statistics gives an understanding that games do meet world standards and are not tuned for losing.
Webmasters, who cooperate with gambling operators around the world, will be assured that the traffic is not cut. Operators and game developers receive a decentralized structure of access to their game content around the world and protection from copying the brand and games.
Rogovoy NikitaHEAD OF PROGRAMMING
|Soft cap||3,000 ETH (416,760 USD)|
|Hard cap||43,000 ETH (5,973,560 USD)|
|Restricted countries||Canada, Chile, United States of America|
|Know Your Customer||Yes|
- Pre-sale: 30%
- Finalization of the Web application of the wallet for working with TruePlay (TPLAY) The first Trueplay presentation at the largest ICE 2018 profile exhibition, London. Development of a mobile wallet application for working with TruePlay (TPLAY) Testing and TPLAY clients auditing
- Implementing the API for connecting operators to the Trueplay platform
- Integration of payments and winnings payments using TruePlay (TPLAY) in poker room PokerDom.com Launch of the Fairplay.io. This is the first project on the Trueplay platform. The project was developed in partnership with Gamingtec and is licensed to conduct gambling, issued by Kanawakee gaming comission. The project will connect the games of leading game providers to the platform: Evolution Gaming, Quickspin, Microgaming, Netent, Yggdrasil, PragmaticPlay.
- Preparing for PCI-DSS certification
- Conducting Token Sale
- Designing and development of own blockchain: collecting requirements, tools selecting and creating project documentation.
- Development of a module for verifying game data coming from the game provider
- Publishing game transactions and statistics to the blockchain
- Design and construction of hi-load hardware complex, in order to ensure uninterrupted operation of the verification module.
- TPLAY listing on stock exchanges
- PCI-DSS standard certification process
- Integration of the games from third-party Game Providers into the platform
- Own blockchain development
- Integration of reception of basic altcoyins into TruePlay wallet
- Documents submission for obtaining licenses required
- Connecting operators to the Trueplay platform
- TruePlay Wallet integration with crypto-currencies exchanges
- Creation of the network-wide jackpots with different prize pools for different games / betting ranges using smart contracts
- Launching the support service for users of the venues on the Trueplay platform
- Release the beta version of the own blockchain and test the full functionality of the platform Integration of games from third-party Game Providers into the platform
- Realization of various tournaments on the Trueplay platform
- Development and implementation of the affiliate program using TPLAY and distribution of funds through Smart Contracts
- Obtaining licenses
- Getting a PCI-DSS certificate
- Start of commercial operations on own blockchain
- Development of an API for connecting projects to the Trueplay affiliate program Adding lottery games (keno, bingo, scratch lottery)
- Integration into the platform games from third-party Game Providers
- Integration into the Sportsbook platform
- Development and launch of the commercial Trueplay APK Connecting operators to the Trueplay platform
- Further filling the platform with quality content
|Whitelist/KYC||Whitelist & KYC|
|Token price||0.0012 ETH|
|Alexa rank||1,359,632 th|
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.