TriForce Tokens is establishing a new type of game publishing frame work that is enhanced by technology, in particular the implementation of distributed ledger technology to improve key KPl's for new game releases, transfer of value from business to consumer and vice-versa, and the ability to provide a trustless, traceable dynamic advertisement network.
|Restricted countries||United States of America|
|Know Your Customer||Yes|
- Release brand and technical white paper.
- Research and feasibility study for FORCE blockchain.
- Dynamic Advertising alpha tech platform released.
- Open up private fund raise with soft-cap of $3,000,000.
- Release of both fiat and FORCE RaidParty marketplaces.
- Development and deployment strategy of FORCE blockchain.
- Launch of Eximius: Seize the Frontline.
- Open public fund raise with hard-cap set at $12,000,000.
- Official start of FORCE blockchain development estimated to begin 4th October.
- Introduce analytical features to dynamic advertisement platform.
- Deploy latest updates on dynamic advertisement platform with additional analytical features.
- Design and prototype of game integration to FORCE blockchain with ability to utilise services such as reward system and dynamic advertisement.
- Initiate development of game and services integration to FORCE blockchain.
- Start development of smart contract capability to issue custom game tokens on FORCE blockchain.
- Start development of desktop and MAC client wallet with game voting capability.
- Deploy testnet after final audit of blockchain and tests.
- Open public bug bounty program to find and discover issues on testnet.
- Deploy testnet desktop and MAC client wallet.
- Launch test game to verify services integration.
- Introduce third-party auditors to verify FORCE blockchain integrity.
- Resolve issues discovered from public bug-bounty and third-party auditors on FORCE blockchain.
- Release public developer documentation and resource site:
• Integration to FORCE blockchain
• Wallet download and setup
- Start production deployment plan for FORCE blockchain mainnet on 4th March.
- Aim for mainnet launch with 11% of votes on 18th March.
- Conduct ERC-20 token swap to native FORCE blockchain currency for existing holders.
- Release production desktop and MAC client wallets
- Open game studio and publisher introducer platform.
- Technology analysis and review period. Re-focus on development strategy moving forward.
|Whitelist/KYC||Whitelist & KYC|
|Token price||0.15 USD|
(≈ 91,616 USD)
|Alexa rank||1,904,878 th|
|Promotional video views||1,144|
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.