Trendit is a social media platform that pays its users in cryptocurrency to create viral content. Users can create Trends, Events and Challenges to express themselves on Trendit and earn rewards. The rewards will be paid out in Trend Tokens which is a ERC20 based token on the Ethereum blockchain. Ethereum will also be used to pay rewards. These rewards will be distributed using smart contracts.
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
September 2017 - Company Established
- TrenditStudios goals and the founding team were established!
October 2017 - Platform Design
- Trendit's primary functionalities and design goals were established. Also the token model and it's distribution strategy was finalized.
January 2018 - Initial Coin Offering
- TrenditStudios will launch a 1 month long Initial Coin Offering through a crowdsale.
Q1 2018 - App Development
- Hire an in-house development team with crowdsale funds. Complete the basic development of a web application. Start working on mobile versions of the application.
Q2 2018 - Beta-Launch
- Beta launch of the web and mobile platforms. Start letting investors and early adopters test and discover bugs on the developed applications. Pay early adopters with Trend Tokens!
Q3 2018 - Marketing
- Use marketing portion of crowdsale funds to drive users to our platform through social media interaction and mass advertising.
Q1 2019 - Creator Payments
- Start paying content creators dividends in both Ethereum and Trend Tokens. Trend Tokens will continue to be paid out until user acquisition tokens are depleted.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.