Q2 2017 - Securing Partnership with Top Travel Providers
- TravelBlock has connected with the leading companies in the industry to ensure success.
Q3 2017 - Establishing the Network
- The TravelBlock technology was established and developed.
Q4 2017 - Developing the Infrastructure
- TravelBlock's platform will be finished to prepare for the coins and for user experience.
Q4 2017 - Q1 2018 - Midst of Pre-Sale Preparations
- The TravelBlock team is getting ready to attend and sponsor multiple Bitcoin conferences.
Q1-Q2 2018 - TRVL Crowdsale
- Pre-Sale March 3rd, 2018
- ICO May, 2018
Q3 2018 - Coin/Network Integration
- TravelBlock will connect TRVL coins to the TRVL platform.
Q4 2018 - TRVL Debit Card
- TravelBlock will partner up with one of the leading providers of card services to build a BTC/ETH/TRVL capable service.
2019 - World Expansion Program
- We will introduce a new campaign to increase our grip on certain popular destinations and to further open up offices in those places.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.