Tradingene is a blockchain-based auction platform that makes possible the creation and use of algorithms to trade in cryptocurrency and the most popular financial instruments. Tradingene brings to the market some amazing innovations, including an accessible, technologically advanced, easy-to use web platform for creating and testing algorithms; online courses for algorithm creators; competitive auctions for algorithms; and a blockchain-based system to record auction results and conclude smart contracts between algorithm creators and investors. These innovations solve the vast majority of market problems.
Starts 2 days, 4 hours from now
|Token Sale||03/20/2018 9 a.m. - 05/24/2018 11:59 p.m.|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
|Know Your Customer (KYC)||Yes|
2014: Project start-up
Q3: Product conception. System architecture development.
2015: Connection to stock exchanges
- Test enviroment launch of algorithm creators.
- Development of the first algorithms.
- Testing of algorithms filtering and rating system; exploration of feasibility of signal transmission to investor accounts.
- Connection to stock exchanges. Development of trading platform and the system's core elements
2016: Development of user interface for algorithm creators
- Closed Beta-test among the initial algorithm creators.
- Algorithm programming in Lua language.
- Application of Machine Learning strategies and development of user interface for algorithm creators.
2017: ICO preparation
- Tradingene public product launch for algorithm creators.
- Broadening of financial instruments for algorithm creation.
- Draft documentation for users.
- Launch of online educational course for algorithm creators.
- Development of user interface prototype for investors
- ICO preparation.
2018: ICO. Investors interface development.
- Introduction of algorithm development in Python, Improvement of beta test environment.
- Connection to cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Marketplace and mobile application development.
- Launch of mobile applications and Telegram bots for investors.
- Launch of analytic products, forecasts, alerts bots.
- Launch of Algorithm Auctions with auction results and smart contracts entered onto blockchain.
2019: Trading of cryptocurrencies exchanges begins.
- Connection to stock markets and futures exchanges.
- Integration with brokerage platforms.
- Cooperation with other blockchain services for algorithmic processing and algorithm storage.
- Expansion of opportunities for algorithm purchase and platform-based fund of algoritms creation.
- Geographical expansion of trade platforms, growth of user base, and broadening of assets tradable by algorithm.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.