Traderly is a platform connecting investors with professional institutional level traders and money managers. It’s a social investment network allowing traders to manage investors capital effortlessly, essentially replicating their performance in real-time. It is a platform that emphasises on sustainability and high return investments. It is a platform where every stakeholder has a potential monetary gain through multiple business avenues.
Closed 5 months, 1 week ago
|Token Sale||02/05/2018 midnight - 02/05/2019 11:59 p.m.|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
- After 12 months of business planning, strategy development, research and software development, Traderly launched its closed alpha platform to analyse viability.
- As all analysis pointed to the project being viable, the company was registered, and further development kicked off.
- Traderly appointed an external accountancy firm to keep the business in good standing and tax compliant.
- An external pre-money valuation of Traderly was conducted to ensure a fair ICO token price and circulation. Valuation was established at $3,75m
- Traderly signed partnership agreements with main brokerage firms.
- The alfa platform was successful and Traderly started making a profit.
- The TRY token is created and the Traderly ICO starts.
- All components of the platform’s user management system are finalised. The database and API has been completed.
- The server and API responsible for executing orders is in development.
- The API responsible for collecting order data and building the UI analytics is in development.
- The smart contract and decentralized application (DAPP) responsible for distributing rewards is completed.
- On January the 5th Traderly reached $500m in trading volume since the start of the project.
- First dividends paid to TRY token holders. This event is anticipated to significantly increase the value of TRY tokens.
- Forums and support system development starts. The forum system is an essential part as it will also be used to obtain user feedback during the development to improve the user experience and services at a later stage.
- The execution and order management server and API development has been completed and deployed.
- Traderly will launch a closed beta to existing clients and perform stress testing on every component.
- Administration dashboard is completed.
- Complete Traderly platform is launched for retail clients. Signups and user activity is closely monitored to ensure every component functions as intended.
- IOS, android and windows applications are launched on the relative app stores.
- Traderly Whitelabel platform is in development. This process conducted with assistance from our partner brokerages and advisors.
- Whitelabel platform has been completed and deployed.
- Traderly institutional platform is under development.
- Web based trading platform is under development.
- Traderly reaches $1bn in monthly trading volume.
- The Traderly institutional platform is launched.
- Web based trading platform development is completed and deployed.
- Founding team takes some time off to rest and re evaluate the company and the future according to market trends.
- All user feedback is evaluated. Any problems are addressed. Changes or additions are considered.
- User experience is improved according to the processed and evaluated user feedback.
- Traderly conducts a full inspection on every aspect and component of the platform. Any inefficiencies are addressed to ensure the best performance.
- Traderly reaches $5bn in monthly trading volume.
- The TRY token dividends would exceed the initial coin offering. This means that for every $1of TRY tokens owned, $1 or more has been paid out to token holders.
- Traderly is submitted for another external company valuation. This valuation will be used to calculate a fair token price. This valuation could also greatly increase the value of the TRY token.
- The TRY buyback offer is made. Any token holder can, if they wish to do so, sell TRY token back to Traderly at the price calculated during the latest company valuation.
- TRY token holders are subject to a “Bonus Payout”. The bonus will consist of realised returns gained through the reinvestment program.
- Traderly reaches $50bn in total trading volume.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.