Number of members
Q3 2017 - The team was joint together in a venture to change the cryptocurrenceis
- After cryptocurrencies research was held for 1 year, the team join together and started developing the TradeBit platform.
Q4 2017 - Create MVP, Prepare for ICO
- The native Android app was developed and all the preparations for the ICO.
Q1 2018 - ICO Launch, Automated portfolio tracking (Android and IOS) with support for biggest exchanges
- ICO was launched successfully and we introduce to beta testers the first version of automated portfolio tracking for Android and IOS is yet to come by the end of Q1.
Q2 2018 - Portfolio insights, App supports all exchanges, Web Platform
- We will give our user's portfolio insights of what cryptocurrencies, they should invest. We will have integration with all the exchanges supporting API. And we will run our web-based platform.
Q3 2018 - Trading support for all exchanges which support API for 3rd party apps, trading signals
- We will integrate trading via API and we will have trading signals inside the app for Android and IOS.
Q4 2018 - Investment plan and diversifications, Cryptocurrencies ranking system
- We are looking to introduce a new system for decision making about investing in cryptocurrencies as well as a ranking system for the same.
Q1 2019 - Exchange with support for all the top 200 currencies
- We are planning to launch our own exchanges with support for all top 200 cryptocurrencies at the same time.
Q2 2019 - Crypto to Fiat and vice versa
- We will develop a system where you can spend your cryptocurrencies directly from our app.
Q3 2019 - Technical Analysis Features and Suggestions, Coaching features
- We will have better technical analysis features as well as a coaching system.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.