HashNET is scalable, efficient and high-impact decentralised solution to social innovation challenges leveraging Distributed Ledger Technology (DLTs). This algorithm features faster transaction time, masternodes and will have an open source, community governed crypto-currency – Tolar. HashNET consensus uses "redundancy reduced gossip" and "virtual voting" protocols based on a distributed computation and algorithms from theoretical computer science, which provides a fair and fast, byzantine fault tolerant consensus algorithm. It is a new consensus substitute platform and is designed to run on a non-permissioned (public) network thereby, reaching a larger community.
Sasa PekecBOARD MEMBER
|Soft cap||20,000 ETH (4,313,200 USD)|
|Hard cap||45,000 ETH (9,704,700 USD)|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
|Know Your Customer||Yes|
- TOLAR project founded and funding received
- Executive group established
- Blockchain Conference
- Rovinj Initial network development
- First cryptocurrency experiments conducted
- Launch of the Blockchain academy.
- Recruiting process of key team members has started.
- Core Tolar team created with 30 members.
- Website published.
- Tolar will introduce project publicly
- Initial version of HashNET whitepaper
- Launch of initial mainnet chain with masternodes and staking system.
- Start of the private sale phase and social media presence.
- Finalized version of HashNET whitepaper
- Developers demonstration of HashNET
- Tolar Prototype - live demo
- Exchange listing
- Chain explorer
- Mobile wallets
- Public release of HashNET chain
- Switch mainnet to HashNET protocol
- Smart contracts
- Quantum resistant cryptography
|Whitelist/KYC||Whitelist & KYC|
|Token price||0.00014506 ETH|
|Alexa rank||2,708,592 th|
|Promotional video views||75,163|
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.