TOKIA is not a company which is here to fight the “greedy capitalists”. We leave that to the pundits whose loud voices might well exceed their actual competence. Economically viable, sustainable business models are key to stable and continuous existence of products and services which we depend on in our daily lives. However, here at TOKIA we also dare to call a spade a spade, and challenge the existing financial services landscape as they are simply not good enough.
Closed 3 days, 13 hours ago
|Token Sale||12/31/2017 midnight - 03/15/2018 midnight|
|Token for sale||50,000,000 TOK|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
August 15, 2017
- Seed round lead by private investors. (500K EUR)
October 24, 2017
- Technical talent attraction started.
November 5, 2017
- Selection of and negotiations with the payment processor started.
November 30, 2017
- Opening of the development offices.
December 4, 2017
- Token sale started.
March 1, 2018
- Platform setup with payment processing service provider completed.
May 1, 2018
- We plan to be listed on 2 major crypto exchanges.
July 1, 2018
- Tokia Authorization & Settlement Engine (ASE) ready for testing.
September 1, 2018
- Mobile wallet & Exchange ready for use by the general public.
December 15, 2018
- First non-test payment processed via Tokia ASE.
February 1, 2019
- Shipment of payment cards to Customers.
July 15, 2019
- Launch of the cold-storage feature within Tokia Mobile Wallet.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.