Tokeneo is a crypto-currency exchange whose investors are rewarded with 50% of the income, paid out on a DAILY basis. Tokeneo community owns 90% of the Ethereum-based TEO tokens. Our investors participate in Exchange's development.
The top priority was to offer a token that provides a real passive income and a secure and steady source of regular proceeds WITHOUT the necessity to speculate.
Our Unique Selling Points:
- Guaranteed 50-50 distribution of income between TEO holders and the exchange.
- Regular passive income for every TEO holder with daily payouts.
- 90% of the total TEO tokens are in control of our investors
- Investors can influence exchange's development
The MVP is going to be available when ICO starts.
Our ambitions go way beyond the creation of another trading platform. The aim of our business activity is to build a complete ecosystem of cryptocurrency-related services. We are working on several satellite products that complement the exchange offer and match the specific market needs:
- an online cryptocurrency exchange office Tokeneo.cash enabling a fast tokens exchange without any additional identity verification
- the very first Polish cryptocurrency fund Cryptoinvestia.io which aims at making it easier to enter the cryptocurrency markets for the persons who are only learning the nuts and bolts of the blockchain technology.
- Tokeneo.blog service (in Polish) which is aimed to be main educational and news crypto-hub in Poland.
|Soft cap||3,000,000 USD|
|Hard cap||10,000,000 USD|
|Accepting||ETH, BTC, WAVES, NEO, XLM, LSK|
|Know Your Customer||No|
08.10 - 14.10.2018: 25%
- ICO start date
- Working beta. Tokeneo.cash
- ICO end date
- Tokeneo 1.0. Flat integration. Min 50 markets
- Tokeneo 2.0
- Tokeneo mobile. Margin trading
- Exchange decentralization
|Token price||0.036 USD|
|Alexa rank||914,856 th|
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.