Forge Coin is a hybrid Proof of Work and Proof of Stake token offering 5% annual interest for stakers. However, The Forge Network is much more than a token, it will be a complete cryptocurrency ecosystem, a marketplace, an easy to use desktop and mobile interface, and a valuable tool in emerging markets like the gaming economy, voice assistants, and connected-home technology, all through the use of FRG tokens.
Closed 2 months ago
|Pre-Sale||01/25/2018 midnight - 01/29/2018 midnight|
|Token Sale||02/24/2018 midnight - 03/24/2018 midnight|
|Country||United States of America|
|Token for sale||1,000,000 FRG|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
January 22, 2018 - Phase 0.5
- Creation and pre-release of Windows and Linux wallets. Getting ready for the coin sale to start involving community members and boost development.
March 26, 2018 - Phase 1
- Proof of Work has ended. Release of a functioning coin to the public, immediately following the Coin Sale, based on hybrid PoW/PoS system. Windows, Linux and Mac wallets will be updated and released. Release of the first version of Android and iOS lite wallets.
July 1, 2018 - Phase 2
- Updates to transactional security and user anonymity. Updates to blockchain scalability to allow for sidechains. Release of new Android and iOS wallets; the birth of what is now known as The Forge Network App. App will include features like Live Market tracking, a mobile node and a personal portfolio. Desktop wallets will be updated aswell, and will roll out with a poll system and a social messaging system.
October 1, 2018 - Phase 3
- Beginning of integration into additional services and ecosystems, like gaming and gambling. Testing stages of mobile staking.
February 4, 2018 - Phase 4
- The launch of masternodes. Release of Android and iOS wallets, to allow for integration with connected home services (Echo / Home) and Voice Assistent software.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.