Terra Virtua is a unique, blockchain-driven VR platform, a VR ecosystem delivering all forms of entertainment within a virtual world, and supporting all of the top VR hardware brands. The Terra Virtuatm platform is divided into zones which host portals, leading to attractions. Different from traditional Virtual Worlds, Terra Virtua employs an intuitive and simple navigation system which allows the user to be instantly transported to any point in the platform You are represented by your own virtual avatar or ‘vFlect’ which acts as your companion and guide in Terra Virtua. Your friends are also represented by vFlects, making Terra Virtua a place to meet, chat, play games or attend events together. Terra Virtua will be a very social environment, creating new communities and relationships through joint experiences. Terra Virtua will ensure the entire VR community has access to our platform by being hardware agnostic and will support all of the major VR technologies.
|Soft cap||5,000,000 USD|
|Hard cap||29,000,000 USD|
|Restricted countries||United States of America|
|Know Your Customer||Yes|
- Terra Virtua is conceived.
- Development begins.
- Formation of management team.
- Private Presale begins.
- Developer Recruitment begins.
- ICO begins
- Developer Roadshow to identify content.
- Identify terms for premium content.
- Solidify Strategic relationships.
- Terra Virtua Alpha testing
- Launch of AR app.
- Beta launch of Terra Virtua Phase One.
- Public launch of Terra Virtua Phase One.
- Beta launch of Terra Virtua Phase Two.
- Public launch of Terra Virtua Phase Two
- Terra Forma Alpha testing.
- Terra Forma Beta testing.
- Terra Forma release.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.