Telluria is a new generation cryptocurrency marketplace, which eliminates the issues of existing solutions, significantly expands the possibilities of traders and allows for maximum profits to be drawn with minimal risks. Telluria presents itself as a highly advanced technological exchange system, where high speeds and reliable trading is ensured by technological solutions based in intellectual balancing algorithms and load destribution. User and asset data is secured through the use of inbuilt defense algorithms and multifactor authentications. Aside from this, Telluria provides for rapid fund deposits and withdrawals, an easy to understand interface, as well as low trade commissions.
|Token for sale||150,000,000 TELA|
|Token supply||300,000,000 TELA|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
- Commencement of business - idea, strategy, creation/formation of the team, development of the prototype.
- Registration of the company in Austria - the country with the blockchain- friendly jurisdiction, aimed at the crypto currency regulation.
- 95% readiness of the project - completely operating product with the basic set of functions. Testing of the system under the conditions of repeated short-term and long-term increase/change of load.
April 23, 2018
- Engaging Ethereum technology. ICO announcement. White Paper publishing.
May 7, 2018
- Start of ICO
- Launch of the trading platform / crypto exchange
- Registration/Obtaining PSP license in Asia
- Registration/Obtaining E-Money license in Europe
- Registration/Obtaining E-Money license in the USA and Asia
- Start of the project phase on opening of both the cryptobank and pay system based on blockchain-technology in Europe.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.