There is a conflict of interest between insurance companies and policyholders. Teambrella proposes a way to solve this issue by implementing a system that provides peer-to-peer coverage. Peers have mutual control on most aspects of their coverage, such as risk evaluation and processing of payments. The mutual control is implemented via a voting mechanism that can be delegated to proxies. To ease the burden of payments between peers, we use a blockchain as a mean of providing coverage and payment of reimbursements.
|Soft cap||2,000 ETH (901,380 USD)|
|Hard cap||10,000 ETH (4,506,900 USD)|
|Restricted countries||China, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, United States of America|
|Know Your Customer||Yes|
- Pre-sale: 20%
- MVP Released.
- Seed Funding.
- iOS & Android Apps.
- Invite-Only Beta.
- Token Sale. We verified the model. Now, the Token Sale is the trigger for the global scaling.
- Geographical Expansion. Not bound by insurance regulations, we are ready to launch Teambrella services in most countries.
- New Products. With more customers and partners, we’ll be able to provide full coverage for cars and other P&C types of coverage.
- Health Coverage. We’re going to disrupt the highly ineffective US healthcare system making it fair, transparent, and affordable.
- Catastrophe Coverage. We’ll upscale our model to cover catastrophic events.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.