Number of members
Q2 2015 - Start
- Development of TE-FOOD started by TE Ltd., Vietnam, in cooperation with Erba Ltd. Hungary.
Q2 2016 - Agreement
- Agreement is reached with the government of Ho Chi Minh City to implement TE-FOOD. Preparations of the implementation started immediately.
Q4 2016 - Launch
- TE-FOOD launched in 12.16.2016 for pig and pork tracking in HCMC region.
Q2 2017 - Trainings
- Training of chicken farms and egg producers starts. In total, more than 10,000 people is trained.
Q3 2017 - Chicken and egg tracking starts
- On 01.09.2017, chicken and egg traceability started in 22 vietnamese regions. National livestock registry contract is signed with the Ministry of Agriculture in Vietnam, Livestock Production Department.
Q4 2017 - National Livestock Registration system starts in Vietnam
- In the pilot phase, the system is used in 4 provinces in Vietnam to regularly report about the status of the livestock.
Q1 2018 - TE-FOOD International is founded
- TE-FOOD International Ltd. is founded. All TE-FOOD rights and contracts are transfered to TE-FOOD International.
- Token based operation of TE-FOOD starts before the Token Sale.
- TE-FOOD token sale starts in February, 2018.
- Cattle tracking will be implemented in TE-FOOD.
- Tracking of fruits and vegetables will be implemented in TE-FOOD.
- TE-FOOD offices are established in 2 target countries.
- Blockchain as a traceability transaction ledger is implemented in the system.
- Fish and seafood tracking will be implemented in TE-FOOD.
- Animal antibiotics traceability
- AI based smart pandemic forecasting and alarm modules for the National Livestock Registration system
- TE-FOOD Marketplace extends logistical and food safety data, with trading possibilities with conditional smart contracting possibility.
- The sensor equipped tools log directly to blockchain, and contain smart locks which can be opened only by specific users, and log their status.
- Extending the existing functions (inventory, feeding, vaccination), new modules are available, according to the G.A.P. standards.
- Identification tools are extended by a facial recognition system for cattles. The R&D project starts in Q1, 2018.
- Two new TE-FOOD offices are opened in target countries.