TE-FOOD is the world's largest publicly accessible, farm-to-table food traceability system. Started in 2016, it serves 6000+ business customers, and handles 400,000 transactions each day. TE-FOOD is the only fresh food ecosystem which integrates supply chain companies, consumers, and governments/authorities to improve food safety, eliminate food frauds, and decrease costs of the supply chain companies. Blockchain as transaction ledger will provide more credibility, and a possibility to create a global food information ecosystem. TE-FOOD's main focus is on the emerging countries, which account for 60% of the world's population, but need massive technological disruption because of the level of distrust in their food supply chains.
Token exchange price
|Current price||0.0130368074 USD (0.00000203 BTC)|
Token exchange statistics
|Return on investment (ROI)||
|Available supply||493.5 million TFD|
|Total supply||567.9 million TFD|
|Market cap||6,433,781 USD|
|Volume (24h)||25,013.919723 USD|
Token price history
Abraham Endre (Silur)CHIEF ARCHITECT, BLOCKCHAIN TEAM
|Accepting||ETH, BTC, FIAT|
|Know Your Customer||Yes|
Q2 2015 - Start
- Development of TE-FOOD started by TE Ltd., Vietnam, in cooperation with Erba Ltd. Hungary.
Q2 2016 - Agreement
- Agreement is reached with the government of Ho Chi Minh City to implement TE-FOOD. Preparations of the implementation started immediately.
Q4 2016 - Launch
- TE-FOOD launched in 12.16.2016 for pig and pork tracking in HCMC region.
Q2 2017 - Trainings
- Training of chicken farms and egg producers starts. In total, more than 10,000 people is trained.
Q3 2017 - Chicken and egg tracking starts
- On 01.09.2017, chicken and egg traceability started in 22 vietnamese regions. National livestock registry contract is signed with the Ministry of Agriculture in Vietnam, Livestock Production Department.
Q4 2017 - National Livestock Registration system starts in Vietnam
- In the pilot phase, the system is used in 4 provinces in Vietnam to regularly report about the status of the livestock.
Q1 2018 - TE-FOOD International is founded
- TE-FOOD International Ltd. is founded. All TE-FOOD rights and contracts are transfered to TE-FOOD International.
- Token based operation of TE-FOOD starts before the Token Sale.
- TE-FOOD token sale starts in February, 2018.
- Cattle tracking will be implemented in TE-FOOD.
- Tracking of fruits and vegetables will be implemented in TE-FOOD.
- TE-FOOD offices are established in 2 target countries.
- Blockchain as a traceability transaction ledger is implemented in the system.
- Fish and seafood tracking will be implemented in TE-FOOD.
- Animal antibiotics traceability
- AI based smart pandemic forecasting and alarm modules for the National Livestock Registration system
- TE-FOOD Marketplace extends logistical and food safety data, with trading possibilities with conditional smart contracting possibility.
- The sensor equipped tools log directly to blockchain, and contain smart locks which can be opened only by specific users, and log their status.
- Extending the existing functions (inventory, feeding, vaccination), new modules are available, according to the G.A.P. standards.
- Identification tools are extended by a facial recognition system for cattles. The R&D project starts in Q1, 2018.
- Two new TE-FOOD offices are opened in target countries.
|Current price||0.0130368074 USD|
|Alexa rank||742,709 th|
|Promotional video views||3,754|
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.