The TaTaTu Platform will be a fair and transparent social media and entertainment blockchain-powered platform. Users will be rewarded for both creating or providing content, and for watching it. All users of the TaTaTu Platform will be able to watch content for free (initially all of it will need to be pre-approved before it goes live). Premium content such as movies, sports footage, and music videos will be provided by entertainment networks. There will also be approved content from celebrities, YouTubers, and other influencers. In time, anyone on the TaTaTu Platform will be able to create their own video content and share it with their friends.
Marcello MariHEAD OF BLOCKCHAIN, PR
James AufenastHEAD OF MARKETING
Anthony McguireHEAD OF ADVERTISING
Hans HagmanHEAD OF PROGRAMMING AND CONTENT
Daniel SantosBUSINESS DEVELOPEMENT
Ryan GoedenHEAD OF PROGRAMMATIC
Tom AraENTERTAINMENT AND MEDIA ATTORNEYS GREENBERG TRAURIG
Denis DembiaHEAD OF PR ENTERTAINMENT ROGERS AND COWAN
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
- Platform launches with a Video on Demand facility. Users will also be able to create their own profile, to invite friends and see their virtual balance. Early users will be rewarded with a token bonus.
- Programmatic advertising is plugged into the platform.
- Influencers and pre-approved content creators will be able to create a profile and upload content.
- Smart contract integration arrives, along with simple social experience of posting content – commenting and sharing.
- Wallet integration with the blockchain as well as encrypted messaging, voice and video call functionalities. Full social experience – commenting, sharing and buying advertising.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.