Swytch is a blockchain-based platform that tracks and verifies the impact of sustainability efforts and actions on the worldwide level of C02 emissions. Leveraging our Open “Oracle” technology that acts as a distributed authority, Swytch awards tokens to people, companies, and other organizations that make a meaningful and measurable difference in reducing the emissions that endanger our planet and our future.
Closed 4 months ago
|Token Sale||06/12/2018 midnight - 07/12/2018 midnight|
|Country||United States of America|
Troy MartinDIRECTOR OF COMPLIANCE AND GOVERNANCE
|Token for sale||365,000,000 SET (10%)|
|Token supply||3,650,000,000 SET|
|Hard cap||60,000,000 USD|
|Restricted countries||United States of America|
|Know Your Customer||Yes|
2017: Building The Foundation
- Swytch formalized agreements with key partners and identified the first pilot. Technology design and builds in full swing to create PoC (proof of concept). Marketing activities begin.
H1 2018: Proving The Concept
- MVP technologies in place and first pilot in Germany completed. Fundraising round closed. Team continuing to grow and marketing in full swing.
H2 2018: Starting To Scale
- Additional pilots with large-scale commercial partners in the US and South Korea. Open Oracle design continues to be refined and additional corporate and city consumers onboarded.
H1 2019: Gaining Momentum
- Pilot first residential token minting and open up token minting to all interested commercial producers. Open Oracle officially open-source.
H2 2019: Ramping Up
- Significant business development on both the production and token demand sides. Begin engagement with governments for formal recognition of Swytch. Begin adding additional sustainability actions to Open Oracle.
2020+: Changing The World
- Government and corporate engagement continues. Open Oracle and Swytch protocols become de facto standard to behavioral incentives
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.