Stockchain Global is a revolutionary concept that brings a global blockchain-based platform to worldwide financial issuance and exchange markets for all financial instruments and assets. Our platform is the international on-chain solution for the most fundamental features of the worldwide financial instrument system: issuing, tracking, trading, and managing bonds, equities, notes, and other equity-like and debt-like offerings.
Our platform assists with all of these functions, including creating and holding the assets on the blockchain itself, avoiding concerns with the practicality of tying real-world, tangible assets (such as stock certificates, bonding documents, promissory notes, or physical property) to the blockchain space. The Stockchain Global platform, while easy to use, allows for the execution of these functions and others in a much faster, more widespread, more cost effective, and more secure manner than ever before.
Closed 2 months, 2 weeks ago
|Token Sale||01/19/2018 midnight - 03/04/2018 midnight|
|Country||United States of America|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
- Late 2016: early founder meetings and review of industry opportunities
- Early 2017: research into application and regulation of blockchain in highly regulated spaces, securities laws, and taxation of crypto assets
- Early Summer 2017: meetings and concept discussions with experienced industry players and academics
- Summer 2017: Team growth, Whitepaper finalization and technical work
- Late Summer 2017: Platform and token building
- Fall 2017: Community Building
- 1Q 2018: Platform and Token Building (Final jurisdictions for initial launch, Final phases of pre-alpha software)
- 2Q 2018: Platform alpha release to specific contributors and analysts
- 3Q 2018: Vanilla platform beta release for public review; Ongoing regulatory analysis and application to software and specific locational requirements
- 4Q 2018: Beta release in specific launch jurisdictions
- 1Q 2019: MVP launched in initial jurisdictions
- 2019: Additional jurisdictions added and teams built out for local chains and platforms. Additional functionality added to initial jurisdiction platforms.
- Q4 2019: Phased roll-out to additional jurisdictions, and phased increase of functionality across previous jurisdictions.
- 2020: Mass adoption.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.