Increase your rating!
It seems that we are missing some information. Update ICO information to increase your rating.
Number of members
June 2016 - The project Idea
- Group of entrepreneur friends discussed this project and copyright issues over local meetup.
August 2016 - Planning stage
- Thought process on how to develop the platform and manage copyrights. We also had initial discussion on benefits of using blockchain.
November 2016 - Prototyping & Workflow
- Started prototyping with 2 full stack developers. Workflows, database and other development standards were setup on a private cloud.
January 2017 - Finalized Ethereum Blockchain for the project
- In Ethereum the block time is set to 14 to 15 seconds compared to Bitcoins 10 minutes. This allows for faster transaction times. Ability to create tokens for the platform economy, ethereum blockchain made sense.
March 2017 - Development in progress
- Marketplace platform development begins. Initiated cloud storage setup to handle large amount of images.
July 2017 - Develop contracts and testing
- Working on contracts for copyright information that will be stored on blockchain. The contract stores copyright information along with image hash value of the images. Further contracts will also be used to create unique or extended editions of the artwork to be sold in the marketplace.
- Project website goes live
December 2017 - Alpha release and testing
- Test marketplace platform with copyright/ownership contracts and bug fixes.
January 2018 - Connect with media artist
- Setup offices globally to market and get photographers on-board.
July 2018 - Beta release
- Beta test platform with photographers.
June 2018 - Populate content for next 6 months
- Populate content for next 6 months with pre-registered selected few photographers
January 2019 - Platform open for everyone
- Platform open for everyone but invite only. To further secure the system from fraudsters the system will be invite only. This will help grow the community trust in building a blockchain of trusted media artist.