Sponsy is a platform that makes use of today’s revolutionary technology, including blockchain, to disrupt the way brands and events do sponsorships. Thanks to decentralization of decision-making and automation of operational processes, we not only reduce costs, but also make sponsorships available to every business.
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
- The idea for a decentralized sponsorship platform was conceived after a conversation with an industry expert.
- Development commenced. The concept was created. Main components of the platform were outlined. The team was assembled.We are self-funded.
- User interface was designed. Mockup version of iOS mobile application was built. The project’s team chooses to hold a Token Sale in order to speed up development.
- MVP, which consists of a Web App and an iOS Mobile App, is ready. Everybody can take a look at it.
- Token Sale
- Active PR campaign starts as soon as we finish fundraising.
- The development of the backend component of our system is completed. Sponsy is starting a security audit and beta testing.
- Sponsy platform officially launches. Sponsors and events that are willing to get sponsored can now use Sponsy to discover each other and negotiate contracts.
- The first ever real crypto-based sponsorship is conducted through Sponsy.
- Approximately 300 experts will have joined our platform by the end of 2018. We expect around 1500 clients to be serviced by this time. Sponsy continues to grow and gain bigger market share.
- The first client from Fortune 100 list joins our platform.
- The start of the Asia-Pacific expansion.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.