SmartRefer is the World’s First Decentralized Technology Recruitment Referral Marketplace. It will reduce the cost to find, interview and acquire new employees in the tech-sphere by leveraging the full power of networking.
Carefully crafted by executives in the Recruitment, Emerging Technology and Finance sectors, SmartRefer addresses two of the most common challenges faced in the technology workforce:
1. For individuals: How do I find the right company for myself?
2. For companies: How do we attract the right employees for us?
With SmartRefer, any user can refer another user in their personal network for a job in technology. Users who's referrals are successfully hired will receive a Referral Reward, which is a combination of FIAT currency and our REFER Memberships. These memberships can be redeemed within SmartRefer's "SmartMarket" for gift cards, coupons, job interview coaching, resume writing assistance and professional skill upgrades. Or to get products and services directly from companies on the SmartRefer platform.
Our model will save employers 15-25% on outsourced recruiting fees annually, as well as providing them higher quality, vetted candidates.
Employees or job seekers will receive personalized job opportunities from people they know, as opposed to searching through Indeed or LinkedIn endlessly. This will save them incredible amounts of time, with less time unemployed or at a company that is a poor fit.
SmartRefer will completely disrupt all existing online platforms for sourcing, recruiting and hiring top tier technology talent.
Closed 1 year, 4 months ago
|Pre-Sale||01/18/2018 midnight - 03/18/2018 11:59 p.m.|
|Restricted countries||Canada, China, South Korea|
|Know Your Customer||Yes|
July 2017- Core Competency Team Assembled
1) CEO- Power Financial Corporation of Canada, IGM Financial Inc., New Concept Recruiting Inc., (Finance & Technical Recruiting)
2) President- Randstad Canada, Thomas Cook North America, New Concept Recruiting Inc.,(Compliance & Recruitment)
3) Lead Developer: Artificial Intelligence Research Assistant & Machine Learning Specialist (Convolutional Neural Networks & Recurrent Neural Networks)
August 2017- Industry Specific Advisory Board Assembled
1) Executive Advisor: Bell Canada
2) Innovation Advisor: The Legal Innovation Zone (The DMZ at Ryerson University
4) Product Advisor: Vretta Inc.
- SmartRefer Alpha V1 Completed
- UX/UI Iteration V1
Q1 2018 - Membership Pre-Launch and Distribution
- Pre-Sale: January 18th-March 18th 2018
- Market Research & Integration (Private Beta Test)
- SmartRefer Seed Round & Team Expansion
- SmartRefer V2 Completed (Full Market Research Integration)
- SmartRefer Beta Version Released Publically
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.