Skyllz Distributed Platform (SDP) is an open-source, public, blockchain-based and distributed skills-validation protocol that aims to build a universal and evolving Human Skills Ecosystem that will change the way we showcase and boost our talents. Forever.Skyllz Distributed Platform aims to unify, scale and connect the whole ecosystem of platforms that put one or more layers of Knowledge/Skill in value (Skills Touchpoints Applications or STapps) with a single, standardized, and distributed protocol that builds integrated and automated portfolios.
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
February - March 2018
- SKT Private Pre-Sale
- Workkola + Skyllz v0 - Main architecture + Development plan
March 2018: Closing Private Pre-sale + Skillz.io v0.1
- End of private pre-sale, start of development of proof-of-Skills and implementation on Workkola's current platform.
June 2018: Public Pre-Sale + Skillz.io v0.2
- Opening public pre-sale and converting Workkola points to SKT. First implementation of SKT on Workkola's platform as unit of account.
July 2018: Closing Public Pre-sale + Skyllz.io v0.3
- UI first implementation for Raters on Workkola's platform
July - August 2018: Public Main Sale
- Running Public main sale with fully functional SKTs on Workkola.
Q4 2018: Skyllz Distributed Platform (SDP) v1 + Workkola’s integration
- Creation of Skyllz UI
- Integration of Workkola’s platform with SDP through Skyllz's private API, Limited access to SDP (only Workkola allowed) to test, iterate, debug and secure the protocol.
End of Q4 2018
- Release of Workkola new version (v4.0) on top of the SDP
Q1-Q2 2019: Skyllz Distributed Platform v1 testing period
- Testing and resolution of technical bugs and security attacks. Testing and optimizing user experience. This version will content the v1.0 of the Human Skills Ecosystem.
Q3 2019: Skyllz Distributed Platform v2- Public skyllz.io API
- Preparing and the documenting public version of skyllz.io.
Q3 2019: Skyllz voting system implementation
- Implementing the SKT holder + Proof-of-Skills holder internal voting system to decentralize key decision-making
Q4 2019: Testing and optimization of the SDP v2
- Testing and securing skyllz.io public API and the voting system. First third-party applications integrations with the SDP (beta)
Q1 2020: Launch of full version of Skyllz Distributed Platform
- New STapps on top of the SDP, expanding the ecosystem.
2020: Skyllz Distributed Platform v3
- Start working on the Skyllz big picture: converting you into your main asset Tokenization of You
|Alexa rank||7,845,614 th|
|Promotional video views||1,257|
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.