Number of members
January - November 2017
Research and development works carried out in key areas of the project. The working capacity of all key technologies and algorithms of Skychain confirmed. Thus, Skychain is based on a fully developed architecture, algorithms, protocols and approaches.
December 2017 - Pre-ICO
The fundraising plan is $ 200,000 - $ 1,000,000. The funds raised will be used for the project marketing and ICO.
February 2017 - ICO
The fundraising plan is $ 20,000,000. The funds raised will be used for the product development, concluding partnership agreements and ecosystem development.
June 2018 - Skychain Alfa
ANNs of our partners trained to perform a limited set of diagnostics (a total of 20-30 tasks) will be added to SkyEngine.
Analysis of images and graphic studies:
- Detection of cancer at an early stage by analyzing radiographs, CT and MRI tests
- Detection of diseases according to the chest X-ray interpretation taking into account sensitivity and specifics of a patient's body
- Analysis of histological images for detection of common cancers
- Detecting melanoma on the basis of high resolution photos of the skin
Analysis of medical tests and symptoms:
- Predicting the possibility of a heart attack by analyzing a variety of criteria (height, age, ECG / ECHO, indications, chronic diseases)
- Diagnosis of common disorders and diseases based on biochemical blood tests and symptoms of patients
At this stage, Skychain will demonstrate its usefulness and vitality to the medical community and will continue developing.
December 2018 - Skyсhain Beta
Skychain keeps developing, additional opportunities for tests analysis (up to 100 high-quality trained ANNs) are added to it. SkyTherapist is trained on the basis of scientific research and analysis of case histories.
SkyTherapist is launched in a limited mode:
- Creation of an effective protocol for the treatment of 200 most common diseases (infectious, chronic, etc.) with out-patient treatment.
- Generating an effective protocol of treatment of 30 most common cancer diseases.
Doctors will independently enter a patient diagnosis and information about patient analyzes into SkyTherapist. SkyTherapist will offer a doctor several effective treatments according to the accumulated knowledge.
June 2019 - Skyсhain Release
Launching Skyshain in full scale, including the SkyUI module for interaction with a doctor/ patient, SkyEngine trained to diagnose thousands of diseases and SkyTherapist providing treatment protocols for most diseases. The further development of Skyshain will be evolutionary - the neural network will be trained, identifying diseases with ever-increasing accuracy and providing more and more effective treatment protocols.
By 2025, we expect that Skyshain's capabilities in the field of hosting any ANNs, as well as the huge computing resources of Skychain miners, will be in demand by specialists in a wide range of areas, not only medicine.