Alexa Global Rank
Increase your rating!
It seems that we are missing some information. Update ICO information to increase your rating.
Number of members
- Platform under development as of Nov. 2017. Wide-reaching press and marketing campaign (underway.) Token Generation Event pre-sale (underway). Token Generation Event main-sale (could extend into January 2018.)
- The SHIP Token is omnipresent across popular, high-volume exchanges. Our freight-tracking pilot program with Perdue Farms rolls out.
- The initial Track & Trace platform is integrated with government-mandated ELD devices.
- Testing of ShipChain's decentralized brokerage Web Platform begins. App development on ShipChain's open ecosystem is promoted to partners.
- Track & Trace platform allows carriers to develop their own sidechains. The first version of the ShipChain Web platform is released. Our pilot program is extended into integrated supply-chain testing.
- Development of custom sidechains for large carriers on the Track & Trace platform begins. The ShipChain Web platform is integrated with external data sources and additional carriers.
- A small carrier is acquired for internal testing to accelerate the adoption and development of our Track & Trace platform. International partnerships are developed to focus on expansion into global sea freight.
- Relationships are established with government regulators to cement ShipChain as the favored tracking technology vendor, and enhance ELD compliance. Air and sea freight pilot programs are initiated.
- Community open source projects are sponsored to accelerate app development on the ShipChain blockchain. Extensive custom sidechain research is concluded for 3PLs and large shippers with internal fleets.