Imagine a fully integrated system across the entire supply chain, from the moment a shipment leaves the factory, to the final delivery on the customer's doorstep; federated in trustless, transparent blockchain contracts. This is ShipChain.
The ShipChain platform is based on a simple, yet powerful solution called "Track and Trace."
Our ecosystem will encompass all methods of freight, and will include an open API architecture that can integrate with existing freight management software.
|Token Price||0.3400 USD|
|Total raised||30,000,000 USD|
|Token supply||500,000,000 SHIP|
|Fundraising Goal||30,000,000 USD|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
|Know Your Customer (KYC)||Yes|
- Platform under development as of Nov. 2017. Wide-reaching press and marketing campaign (underway.) Token Generation Event pre-sale (underway). Token Generation Event main-sale (could extend into January 2018.)
- The SHIP Token is omnipresent across popular, high-volume exchanges. Our freight-tracking pilot program with Perdue Farms rolls out.
- The initial Track & Trace platform is integrated with government-mandated ELD devices.
- Testing of ShipChain's decentralized brokerage Web Platform begins. App development on ShipChain's open ecosystem is promoted to partners.
- Track & Trace platform allows carriers to develop their own sidechains. The first version of the ShipChain Web platform is released. Our pilot program is extended into integrated supply-chain testing.
- Development of custom sidechains for large carriers on the Track & Trace platform begins. The ShipChain Web platform is integrated with external data sources and additional carriers.
- A small carrier is acquired for internal testing to accelerate the adoption and development of our Track & Trace platform. International partnerships are developed to focus on expansion into global sea freight.
- Relationships are established with government regulators to cement ShipChain as the favored tracking technology vendor, and enhance ELD compliance. Air and sea freight pilot programs are initiated.
- Community open source projects are sponsored to accelerate app development on the ShipChain blockchain. Extensive custom sidechain research is concluded for 3PLs and large shippers with internal fleets.
|Token price||0.3400 USD|
|Total raised||30.0 million USD|
|Alexa rank||110,617 th|
|Bitcoin Talk views||8,244|
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.