Serenity — a blockchain platform that protects the interests of traders and investors. We ensure security of traders' funds by placing them on SERENITY smart contracts. The contract is created and structured to ensure that funds transfer proceed only by the mutual consent of the trader and the broker. If a conflict occurs, SERENITY can mediate in the transaction.
For the decision to be transparent and legitimate, SERENITY records digital signatures of broker-trader interactions in blockchain. The technology reduces commonly associated financial risks for traders in any part of the world.
What is more? Crypto traders can invest in classic assets while keeping their accounts in nominated cryptocurrency and receiving profit in cryptocurrency.
Elena BerestovayaHEAD OF MARKETING
Elizaveta MatveevaUI/UX DESIGNER
Jonathan RaharjoTECHNICAL SUPPORT
|Accepting||ETH, BTC, FIAT|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
- Serenity is founded
- Beta release of the Automated Trade Analysis System
- Cryptocurrency Exchange MVP launch
- The first brokers are being connected to the system
- Pre-ICO round
- Closed round of sales
January - March 2018
- Listing of Serenity tokens on crypto exchanges
- Introduction of independent mediators for client claims analysis
- Cold wallet system launch
- Launch of Serenity cryptocurrency exchange
- Launch of the custom blockchain for recording client transactions
- Release of the live version of Serenity platform
- Implementation of the Client Digital Signature for user identification
- Implementation of Serenity liquidity aggregator into the platform
January - April 2019
- Serenity received liquidity from European banks
- License acquisition
May - December 2019
- Introduction of new wallets
- > 1,000 brokers are in the system
|Total raised||3,936,870 USD|
|Alexa rank||778,831 th|
|Promotional video views||45,529|
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.