Registry Blocks is a fraud prevention platform, based on blockchain technology for decentralized registration of items and documents. Registry Blocks Technology links any registered item or document to a UniqueID in the Ethereum blockchain database. This opens up endless opportunities, especially in fraud prevention, which Registry Blocks will utilize as explained in this document. By offering a free, intuitive, multi-purpose environment, Registry Blocks commercializes its blockchain technology to real-world users.
|Soft cap||11,250,000 REG|
|Hard cap||325,000,000 REG|
|Restricted countries||Canada, China, Singapore, South Korea, United States of America|
|Know Your Customer||Yes|
- Idea of a state-of-art Fraud Preventing Item & Document registry.
- Team formation.
- Testing the opportunity of blockchain technology Integration into the concept
- Presenting the Registry Blocks concept by publishing the whitepaper & website
- Introducing prototype App & Github code
- Start REG Token Sale (ICO)
- Introduce Notary & Insurance film partner program
- Closed Alpha & Web
- Public beta App & Web interface
- API Integration for business
- Release App & Web interface.
- Integrate RFID Registration
- Launch Marketplace
- Present new growth strategies
|Whitelist/KYC||Whitelist & KYC|
|Alexa rank||17,411,377 th|
|Promotional video views||8,416|
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.