Rate3 is a decentralized dual protocol covering asset-tokenization and identity management. It serves to help bridge enterprises and their users with the public Stellar and Ethereum blockchain networks, allowing users to enjoy fast, low-cost transactions as well as reusable digital identities upon consent. Rate3 successfully completed its RTE token sale in May 2018 with thought-leaders such Matrix Partners China, Signum Capital, Node Capital, Fenbushi Digital and FBG Capital leading the round. RTE is currently trading on 10 exchanges including Huobi, Bitfinex, Bibox and FCOIN.
Token exchange price
|Current price||0.0015284146 USD (0.00000043 BTC)|
Token exchange statistics
|Return on investment (ROI)||
|Available supply||429.0 million RTE|
|Total supply||1.0 billion RTE|
|Market cap||655,682 USD|
|Volume (24h)||86,872.7975267 USD|
Token price history
|Soft cap||20,000 ETH (1,869,600 USD)|
|Hard cap||25,000 ETH (2,337,000 USD)|
|Restricted countries||China, South Korea, United States of America|
|Know Your Customer||Yes|
- Development of Rate3 begins.
- Assembling of core team.
- Rate3 Concept Development.
- Whitepaper released
- ERC20 Token Generation Event.
- Development of Rate3 network on Stellar platform.
- Development of desktop/mobile multi-cryptocurrency wallet.
- Beta testing of Rate3 network with consumer apps.
- Development for Merchant Platform and SDK.
- Launch to Singapore and SEA (consumers).
- Token Swap.
- Refinement of Merchant SDK.
- Launch to Singapore and SEA (merchants).
- Expansion of network in SEA.
- Geographical expansion and growing the ecosystem.
|Current price||0.0015284146 USD|
|Alexa rank||461,058 th|
|Promotional video views||454|
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.