RadioYo is integrating its current platform with a decentralized Ecosystem for podcasters, online broadcasters, independent media and online publishers worldwide.
As part of this integration, content creators can register and license their content as a "programmed contract" directly to the "blockchain." These contracts automate the collection and distribution of payments and remain in the control of the content creators. Users can access a global catalog of audio programs stored on RadioYo and can reward content creators directly.
Easy to use services and products also make up the decentralized Ecosystem allowing for a seamless experience for consumers, and access to RadioYo APls via a developer marketplace gives developers entre to build Al, apps, bots, feeds, and algorithms on top of the platform.
By building a global community connecting consumers, developers, service providers and content creators, RAO is the medium of exchange for creation through these connections.
Closed 1 month, 2 weeks ago
|Token Sale||03/01/2018 midnight - 08/02/2018 midnight|
|Country||United States of America|
Cary TorkelsonTECHNICAL LEAD
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
MILESTONE 1 – Q2 2016
- RadioYo rolls out beta testing
MILESTONE 2 – Q3 2017
- White Paper
MILESTONE 3 – Q1 2018
- RadioYo Wallet
- RadioYo ICO
MILESTONE 4 – Q2 2018
- RadioYo Private Ledger
- Payment Channels – Payment channels support enables frictionless and instant micropayments
- Open Developer Marketplace – The RadioYo Developer Marketplace launches with 10+ developers
MILESTONE 5 – Q3 2018
- Reputation System – RadioYo will integrate a reputation and dispute resolution system to combat spam or fraud on the network.
MILESTONE 6 – Q4 2018
- Integrate with CMS systems and browsers - RadioYo integrates with existing CMS platforms like Wordpress and Drupal using an open API and with browsers like FireFox and Tor.
MILESTONE 7 – Q1 2019
- Image and Video Support – While RadioYo supports audio content initially, the platform expands to adding images and video.
MILESTONE 8 – Q2 2019
- Online Publishing Support – The platform expands to include articles, books, etc.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.