R_Block’s vision is to create an ecosystem in which workers can easily own, manage and monetize their proven skills and experience data. R_Block will be a decentralized CV/Reference network, bringing references and proven skills into a CV. For the first time ever, workers can own their reference data and monetize it through CV tokens. Our unique solution to the problems in referencing will be the framework for a tokenized careers ecosystem, and will develop to become a self-sovereign identity management technology. The employment history data itself will become a core part of identity verification. Every worker has an employment 'digital fingerprint' which can be used to uniquely identify them. Years of credibility and performance proof is a powerful identity claim, like no other. Made possible by reference data in the R_Block network.
Closed 3 weeks, 5 days ago
|Token Sale||01/30/2018 midnight - 02/20/2018 midnight|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
- Market research via R_Block.co site and 3rd parties is collected to validate idea.
- R_Block comes out of stealth mode and announces the forthcoming token sale.
- R_Block releases its white and black papers.
- Coinception token pre-sale closes December 20th.
- General token begins on January 30th.
- Tokens are issued. The identity verification 3rd party clients are integrated with the platform.
- Add CV functionality on user profiles enabling users to design and distribute their profile as CV.
- Web App launch and full marketing campaign begins.
- Search functionality added. Workers who wish to be searchable to employers can seek jobs on R_Block.
- Integration functionality for LinkedIn is built allowing users to populate their profiles from their LinkedIn.
- Ranking algorithm API is launched, scoring references for credibility and allowing upvotes and downvotes.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.