QuickX is an innovative, decentralized platform that is intended to provide effective solutions to some critical problems with blockchain technology. These include time, cost, scalability, and cross-transfer of blockchain assets, while making cryptocurrencies suitable for mass adoption in day-to-day transactions, at the same time providing solutions to enterprises. Similar to traditional electronic transfer mechanisms, QuickX provides instant, seamless transfer of different cryptocurrencies between two parties. This transfer occurs without users having to pay a high network fee; the utilization of pooling facilitators who facilitate cross-chain transactions instantaneously, drastically reduces the costs. QuickX features a multicurrency wallet, a multicurrency debit card, a cryptocurrency swap option, and a payment gateway using the QuickX Protocol. These features make cryptocurrencies viable in non-virtual global transactions suitable for the masses.
|Soft cap||4,000 ETH (897,040 USD)|
|Hard cap||29,123 ETH (6,531,123 USD)|
|Restricted countries||United States of America|
|Know Your Customer||Yes|
- Started research in blockchain.
- Patent filed for the QuickX technology.
- Launched beta version of multicurrency wallet- Android app.
- Raised $1.2 Million from an angel group.
- Security testing and auditing of smart contracts was held.
- Token Sale.
- Multicurrency wallet (Android version).
- Crypto debit card supporting multiple currencies.
- Multicurrency wallet (iOS version).
- Adding more currencies to the wallet.
- QuickX Protocol alpha version launch.
- QuickX Protocol- being fully functional and operational.
- Currency swap using QuickX Protocol.
- Integration of more payment methods with QuickX Protocol.
- Bringing more blockchain protocols onto the platform.
|Whitelist/KYC||Whitelist & KYC|
|Token price||0.00013333 ETH|
|Alexa rank||1,192,231 th|
|Promotional video views||6,518|
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.