The Permian Token is here to revolutionize the Oil exploration and production industry. Leveraging the power of blockchain technology to monetize proven undeveloped oil reserves starting with the 67.5 million barrels in the Permian Basin. By developing the PermianChain we can efficiently make use of Proven oil reserves without extracting it, by utilizing the economic-value of oil reserves yet to be produced with cryptographic smart-contracts. The Permian Chain will allow oil producing economies or oil suppliers to use the technology to tackle deficits and cover any shortfalls in growth.
Pre-Sale Closes 2 weeks from now
|Pre-Sale||05/08/2018 midnight - 06/11/2018 midnight|
|Country||United Arab Emirates|
|Token Price||0.1 USD|
|Token for sale||700,000,000 PMN|
|Token supply||1,000,000,000 PMN|
|Soft cap||5,000,000 USD|
|Hard cap||65,000,000 USD|
|Accepting||ETH, BTC, FIAT|
|Restricted countries||China, Singapore, United States of America|
- The Permian.io management is formed and the Permian Coin (PMN) is developed. PMN is revolutionizing the oil industry with a digital currency powered by the Blockchain allowing investors to track performance reporting,
- The Permian (PMN) ICO issues 1,000,000,000 PMN at $0.1 under an ERC-20 token powered by the Ethereum platform.
- The end of the Permian (PMN) ICO and beginning of a new Permian era.
September 2018 to 2021
- The funds raised from the Permian Coin ICO are invested into the development of oil wells across the Permian Basin to recover over 4 million barrels of oil and to develop over 100 oil wells.
2021 - 2022
- By 2021 an additional 42 wells would be drilled and operated until the end of the year. By the beginning of 2022, 40% of the acquired assets would be developed allowing to exit at a valuation of almost $250 million.
2022 to 2028
- To drill an additional 624 wells reaching approximately 9,482barrels of oil equivalent per day (BOED).
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.