Q1 2018 - Conducting Pre-ICO
- As part of Pre-ICO, investors will be offered to purchase 1,400,000 PeatCoin tokens at a price of $0.5 per token. Pre-ICO is expected to raise $700,000. The raised funds will be spent on the marketing campaign.
Q2 2018 - Fundraising (ICO)
- Within the basic sales round, PeatCoin price will vary depending on the project entry time
Q3 2018 - Q3 2019 - Equipment purchases
- Purchases of additional equipment and machinery are planned to increase peat extraction volumes and upgrade the company’s peat processing facilities.
- Equipment for site preparation for stripping, stripping and peat extraction equipment will start operation from the beginning of summer 2019.
Q2 2019 — (reaching the maximum production volume) Q2 2020
- Commencement of stripping operations in undeveloped areas of the Chistoye peat field. Installation of the delivered equipment, start-up and adjustment works, beginning of the peat processing process.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.