PARKGENE is a convenient and secure way to find parking, connect drivers, individuals and businesses.
Our Vision is to disrupt the traditional – mainly off line – Parking industry, sized at $100 Billion annually, and to provide drivers with a better parking experience, while helping cities become smarter and enviromentally friendly.
We will establish the GENE token as the currency for the automotive industry, allowing drivers to pay for parking and integrating it with mobility services, vehicles and automotive infrastructure.
|Token for sale||350,000,000 GENE|
|Token supply||1,000,000,000 GENE|
|Accepting||ETH, BTC, DASH, LTC|
|Restricted countries||China , South Korea|
|Know Your Customer (KYC)||Yes|
Platform Development and Commercial rollout (COMPLETED)
- Park Booking Platform has been developed and succesully rolled out commercialy in the form of a minimum viable product available as PARKGURU
December 2017 - Pre-ICO Closed Round
- 2% of the tokens will be distributed during the Pre-ICO Closed Round
January 2018 - Token Sale
- Up to 35% of the tokens will be distributed to fund the developmen of the PARKGENE project and commercial rollout
February 2018 - Launch of PARKGENE Beta version
- Although the Beta version will be a fully functional product for iOS, Android and Web, we always want to have some additional time to listen to the users and put the final touches
May 2018 - PARKGENE Official release
- Official Launch and Global Advertising campaign. PARKGENE will be available in more than 20 languages to make it as easy and friendly to the millions of people using it
2018-2019 - Community Growth
- We estimate 5 million PARKGENE users by the end of 2018 and 15 million users by the end of 2019
PARKGENE Continued Global development
- Extending Technology, User Base, Partner ecosystem towards the new era of parking
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.