Olam Foundation is developing a platform open to all supply chain stakeholders, on which they can all share data effortlessly between their different IT systems. The opensource platform is comprised of standard protocols and APis based on blockchain technology, enabling the sharing of relevant data between different logistics companies in a secure and authenticated manner. The use of smart contracts allows for the full digitalization and automation of various processes, which today are carried out manually and on paper. Additionally, this uniform standard will pave the way for new services and business models to participate in the market with relatively low entry barriers. The platform is inherently neutral, governed by an independent not-for-profit foundation. The trustless nature of the blockchain ledger and privacy elements provided by the infrastructure will further ensure no bias.
|Soft cap||10,000,000 USD|
|Hard cap||40,000,000 USD|
|Restricted countries||United States of America|
|Know Your Customer||Yes|
Tier 1) minimum investment $250K bonus 100%
- The need for a standard platform is identified.
- Olam concept brain storm.
- Olam project kickoff.
- Olam concept review with industry leaders.
- Olam architecture Ver 1.0.
- PoC demonstrating shipments setup and view. Basic smart contract.
- Olam beta network on the air.
- MVP - Olam network operational.API v1.0 supporting paperles logistics, complete shipment flow, allowing e-documents check in, view and signature.
- API Ver 2.0 supporting IoT, secured storage of shipment sensors.
- Smart contracts V.1.0 supporting temperature controlled shipment clearance.
- API Ver 3.0 supporting finance, allowing seamless payments between the logistics providers.
|Whitelist/KYC||Whitelist & KYC|
|Token price||0.1 USD|
|Alexa rank||4,128,169 th|
|Promotional video views||82|
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.