OFID is a blockchain-based decentralized identity verification platform that offers low-cost identity verification services to users. Built on the blockchain technology and augmented by features such as encryption and authentication, OFID significantly enhances security and privacy while removing inefficiencies. Not only does it provide reliable IDV services, but it also rewards users participating in the ecosystem.
|Token for sale||400,000,000 OFT|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
September - December 2016
- Project Initiation, Requirements Analysis, Architecture Design
January - August 2017
- Development of Distributed Storage Infrastructure, of Smart Contract Payment System, and of Transfer Server Infrastructure.
September - December 2017
- APIs for Service Provider and Validator, Beta Version of OFID app, which can provide basic verification services.
January - May 2018
- Implementation of Trusted Compute Management Service and Challenger Platform. Optimizing Trusted Compute Module on app, which can support premier verification services.
June 2018 – October 2018
- Development of Social Product Module. Optimizing Function of Validator and Service Provider Whitelist System.
November 2018 – March 2019
- Design and Development of Transfer Server System and Distributed Storage Clustering.
April 2019 – September 2019
- Implementation of the Third Party Storage on OFID Platform, which can make the system more secure and trusted. Implementation of Video Verification System.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.