Nousplatform is a financial ecosystem for investors and decentralized investment funds powered by Ethereum Smart Contracts. Fund managers can create and manage investment funds in few clicks. Most profitable funds will be listed in the top rating. Investors can easily track the activities of each fund and make a decision to buy or to sell its assets.
|Soft cap||1,600,000 USD|
|Hard cap||25,000,000 USD|
|Accepting||ETH, BTC, LTC|
|Restricted countries||United States of America|
|Know Your Customer||Yes|
- Idea creation, proof of concept
- Website launch, Nousplatform and Nousprotocol development. In-House Development Team
- Publishing of the Whitepaper
- Completion of technical documentation
- PoC of the investor's cold wallet for the storage of tokenized assets
- Pre-Sale to create a community of backers, that become potential investors on the platform
December 2017 - February 2018
- Launch of back offices pre-registration of the investors and establishment of their accounts. PR campaign to build a community of the investors on the platform.
March - May 2018
- Launch of beta version of the Nousplatform in Ethereum Testnet and initial testing. Launching pilot investment funds with existing partners.
- Release of the Nousplatform.
- Integration with Bancor protocol
- Launch of beta for decentralized exchange (DEX)
- Development of the API for Escrow and third-party service integration with smart contracts.
- Development and integration of third-party solutions and services to purchase NOUSTOKEN using FIAT
November - December 2018
Launch beta integration API for third-party services
Development and integration of algorithms for decentralized asset management that will determine the initial rules and framework for managers working with equity assets.
|Token price||0.00004 ETH|
|Total raised||550,000 USD|
|Alexa rank||2,688,049 th|
|Promotional video views||2,812|
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.