NOIA is the next-generation, decentralized Content Delivery Network - powered by blockchain technology. It utilizes unused bandwidth and storage from computers around the world to create a widely distributed and decentralized layer of the internet’s infrastructure to dramatically improve how data is delivered across the internet.
By applying the next-generation peer-to-peer (P2P) file sharing protocols, artificial intelligence (AI) and blockchain technology, NOIA enables hundreds of thousands of computers to serve as points of presence (POPs) for web content caching and delivery through local internet networks around the world.
|Restricted countries||China, Japan, United States of America|
|Know Your Customer||Yes|
Q3 2017: Research
- Proving the concept can work
Q4 2017: Team
-Teaming up with the best talent to reach NOIA's goals
Q1 2018: MVP/Demo
- Building the MVP to showcase the technology.
Q2 2018: ICO
- Public financing round to fund project development.
Q3 2018: Alpha/Testnet
- Launching the product on Testnet with first customers (partners).
Q1 2019: NOIA Edge
- Dedicated access point to serve NOIA Network.
Q2 2019: Beta
- Advances in development and decentralization, acquiring paying customers.
Q2 2019: Partners
- Strategic partnerships with international ISPs.
Q3 2019: Customers
- Establishing global customer base.
Q4 2019: DAO
- Moving towards complete decentralization.
|Whitelist/KYC||Whitelist & KYC|
|Token price||0.056 USD|
|Alexa rank||2,410,688 th|
|Promotional video views||1,061,528|
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.