NNS is the NEO Name Service, a distributed, open, and extensible naming system based on the NEO blockchain. Our primary goal is to replace irregular string such as wallet address and smart contract Hash which are hard to memorize for humans with words and phrases. We will offer ending in “.neo” name service first. Through name service, people don’t need to remember address and Hash they don’t understand anymore. You could make a transfer or use contracts by just knowing a word or phrase. NNS can be used to resolve a wide variety of resources. The initial standard for NNS defines resolution for NEO addresses or Smart contracts (ScriptHash), but the system is extensible, allowing more resource types to be resolved in future without NNS upgrades.
|Pre-Sale||06/13/2018 midnight - Unspecified|
|Token Sale||07/18/2018 midnight - Unspecified|
Liao JinghuiFULL-STACK ENGINEER
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
- January, 2018 Officially published NNS technical white paper.
- January, 2018, finished the technical principle test and verification
- February, 2018, release the NNS Phase 1 testing service, including registrar and resolver, on the testnet, anyone can register unregistered and rules-compliant domain names.
- March, 2018, launch testnet-based Domain Name Browser V1
- March, 2018, issue NNC on testnet.
- March, 2018, release NNS Stage 2 testing service including bidding service on testnet, when anyone can apply to NEL for NNC to test bidding domain names.
- April, 2018, launch testnet-based domain name browser V2.
- June, 2018, issue NNC on mainnet.
- Deploy NNS contracts on mainnet. Open up ending in “.neo“ domain name with more than 5 characters. Here comes Neo domain name era.
- Release mainnet-based domain name browser.
- Achieve transactions of domain names
- Achieve rent mechanism
- Fully open up ending in “.neo“ domain name
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.