Neon Exchange (NEX) is a new decentralized exchange on the NEO blockchain that applies a publicly verifiable off-chain matching engine to handle massive trading volume and support complex orders (such as limit orders) that are not possible on existing DEXs. NEX also introduces a payment service and funds management layer that enables third party smart contracts on NEO to send and receive global assets as part of their computation.
|Restricted countries||Algeria, Bolivia, Cuba, Ecuador, Indonesia, Iran, Ivory Coast, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Morocco, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, North Korea, Pakistan, Syria, United States of America, Vietnam|
- Smart contract examples for payment service and decentralized exchange, demo
of profit distribution mechanism on TestNet
- NEX token sale and release of open source platform for token sales on NEO
- Payment service launch on MainNet for NEO and GAS. Also, matching engine
launch on TestNet, supported by accompanying CLI
- Smart wallet and API for integration with tethered tokens in MainNet
- Trading interface and matching engine launch on MainNet: begin trading NEO,
GAS, and NEX. Also, cross-chain demo on ETH and NEO TestNets
- Cross-chain launch to support trading of ETH and ETH tokens. Also, support for
margin trading on MainNet
- Decentralized banking: smart contract asset management across chains
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.