Based in Paris, France (EU), the NeuroChain project unites many international experts in their fields – Blockchain, distributed systems, machine learning, big data, security, marketing,… – around a common goal: to make the world a better place by leveraging the power of NeuroChain. Two core members of the NeuroChain team wrote the first extensive French language book on Blockchain back in 2016. NeuroChain relies on cutting-edge innovations in consensus, communication, analysis, distributed abstraction and security. It is paramount that we keep track of the latest technological evolutions. Moreover, NeuroChain is designed to be very flexible, allowing for a swift implementation of technological innovations. A NeuroChain prototype is already up and running on GitHub.
Talib Dbouk TECHNICAL SPECIALIST
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
|Know Your Customer||Yes|
- Writing a book about blockchain (ENI editions)
- Presentation of the concept at Paris Microsoft Experience
- Feasibility analysis of NeuroChain / Preparing white paper
- Preparing NeuroChain ICO
- Presentation of the concept at Paris Microsoft Experience with Interxion
- Realisation of NeuroChain Prototype (Proof of Concept)
- Launching NeuroChain ICO
- NeuroChain Protocol Development in large environment
- V1: The new Blockchain infrastructure based on Proof of involvement and integrity.
- V2: Integration of Proof of Workflow allowing intelligent applications based on Machine Learning.
- V3: The integration of intelligence sharing property by the Bots and instauration of collective artificial intelligence.
- V4: Self-consistent distributed system will be achieved where the Bots experience a form of autonomy.
|Whitelist/KYC||Whitelist & KYC|
|Total raised||26,520,000 USD|
|Alexa rank||1,658,690 th|
|Promotional video views||5,221|
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.