The vision of NEST is to eliminate barriers of entry to participate in passive rental income, and introduce an industry-disrupting investment vehicle allowing anyone to participate in P2P mortgages via our platform and significantly reducing closing costs for the borrower by atleast half or more. This ultimately will save the borrower thousands in unnecessary fees.
Closed 5 months, 3 weeks ago
|Token Sale||04/05/2018 1 p.m. - 06/01/2018 1 p.m.|
|Country||United States of America|
|Accepting||ETH, BTC, LTC, FIAT|
|Restricted countries||United States of America|
|Know Your Customer||Yes|
- NEST’s real estate professionals conceive the vision for NEST in November 2017.
- NEST commences development of the NEST platform.
- NEST’s whitepaper design.
- NEST conducts Token Generation Event pre-sale in March 2018.
- NEST conducts Token Generation Event main sale in April 2018.
- NEST will work to make tokens available on all popular, high-volume exchanges.
- Contributors receive ERC20 compatible NEST tokens on the Ethereum network.
- NEST platform launched.
- Acquisition of NEST real estate commences as determined by NEST token holders.
- NEST website, interface and applications are launched and customized as determined by NEST token holders.
- NEST P2P platform launched.
- NEST establishes and expands partner relationships, as determined by NEST token holders, to establish NEST as the premier platform for application development.
- NEST promotes application development on the NEST blockchain to NEST partners.
- Continued acquisition of real estate continues as determined by NEST token holders.
2019 and beyond
- NEST continues acquiring and populating NEST platform with NEST real estate, establishing and expanding partner relationships globally, and promoting application decation development.
- Community open source projects are sponsored to accelerate real estate rental application development on the NEST blockchain.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.