MusicLife is a blockchain music exchange ecosystem that allows fans own “stocks” of songs and purchase music. Every shareholder can earn dividends directly from their song shares. MusicLife is also pioneering a model that lets users mine cryptocurrency by listening to songs on musical wearables.
Liu KaimingFOUNDER AND CHAIRMAN
Rui ShiCHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
Java MaCHIEF GROWTH OFFICER
Yijun HongCHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Clarence GuoGLOBAL LEGAL CONSULTANT
Junyi LiuMUSIC TECHNOLOGY INDUSTRY ADVISOR
|Soft cap||1,000,000 USD|
|Hard cap||1,200,000 USD|
|Know Your Customer||Yes|
10% extra MITC for maximum invest amount (10,000 USD)
- Create inspiration. Design frameworks and economic models.
- Successfully negotiate with the first batch of hardware and software partners. Complete the first edition of white paper. Start technology research and development.
- Foundation registration. Official website goes live.
- Improved economic model. Decision as to the design of the public blockchain.
- Generate MITC token. Draft second edition white paper.
- First telegram drops 100,000 people, 3 days to achieve the goal. Update second-generation official website. Update second edition white paper. Total drops 300,000 people in June.
- In July, the total number of airdrops reached 600 thousand. Access first software: echo.
- Access to the first digging MITC hardware: MusicLens. Launch the first warm-up activity.
- Start ICO. MusicLens "mine machine" goes into production and can be purchased.
- First celebrity collaboration.MITC launched on the first music exchange.First musician joins.The first song to support online trading.
- 10 musicians. 100 songs settled.
- The first ‘international superstar’ joins. Active users up to 50,000. Create a song valued over one million dollars. 100 musicians. 1,000 songs settled. MusicLens ‘Miner’ produces 100,000 units.
|Token price||0.01 USD|
|Alexa rank||4,795,833 th|
|Promotional video views||112|
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.