Mthereum Chain is a platform that provides an ecosystem of services through an easy-to-use interface, connecting the non-profit community while allowing full transparency and traceability of donations. Mthereum Chain’s services include an internal exchange to convert major cryptocurrencies into Mthereum Coin, a built-in wallet to store and donate easily, an explorer to track donations transparently, tools to connect donors with all the actors involved in the non-profit sector, and templates of smart contracts to run fundraising campaigns. Additionally, Mthereum Healthcare wallet is a payment gateway/embeddable widget that allows charities registered on the Mthereum Chain platform to accept donations in different cryptocurrencies directly on their website which are then instantly converted into Mthereum-Coin. This is to allow charities to simply manage all donations received within a single wallet while providing transparency and traceability through Mthereum Coin.
|Accepting||ETH, BTC, LTC, BCH, DASH, DOGE|
|Restricted countries||China, North Korea, South Korea, United States of America|
- Launching the token crowdsale (ICO) and getting listed on a top exchange.
- Delivering the first beta of the Charity Chain platform including the built-in Health care web wallet.
- Delivering Mthereum Pay and starting to convert from the most popular cryptocurrencies. Creating embed widgets for charities to integrate the donation button into their donation pages.
- Releasing the Mthereum Chain second beta and adding the “Send & Notify” feature guaranteeing a stronger Charity Tracking System (CTS).
- Developing a new set of APIs for additional services of the Mthereum network. Delivering first beta of Charity Chain mobile app.
- Delivering the Mthereum Gift ERC721 non-refundable token and increasing features available in our Charity Tracking System.
- Developing a new set of APIs for additional services of the Healthcare services.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.