Number of members
- Dan Weinberger And Noam Eppel Met To Lay The Groundwork For A Full-Service, Global, Automated, Supply Chain Platform Powered By The Blockchain.
- Formation Of The Morpheus Network North American & Asian Divisions
- Morpheus Network Establishes Connections To International Industrial Manufacturers
- The Morpheus Network And Donna Stoppard From TD Canada Trust Begin Discussions Regarding Platform Implementation
- The Morpheus Network And Brian Taylor From Deloitte LLP Begin Negotiations For Fund Distributions And Tax Implications
- Willson International Becomes The Lead Advisor For Global Shipping And Customs Regulations
- Initiated Connection Of The Morpheus Network And The SWIFT Hub. William Liu Regional Manager At SWIFT Becomes Advisor.
- Multi-Sig Wallet Agreement Completed
- Initiating The Availability Of The MORPH Token Through The Morpheus Network Token Presale
- Morpheus Network Token Sale And Token Distribution
- Agressively Expand Morpheus Network's Development And Product Team
- Begin Negotiations With Major Cryptocurrency Exchanges (Bittrex, Poloniex, Coinone, EtherDelta) To List MORPH Token
- Simulated Global Supply Chain Document Generation. Extensive Testing For Multiple Supply Chain Structures For Templated Compliance Documentation.
- Simulated Real-World Transactions On The Morpheus Network Testnet.
- Limited Platform Release To Early Adopters With Real-World Transactions
- Morpheus Network Global Launch
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.