MOOVER is a protocol that allows all mobile users to share (sell or buy) excess mobile data, going beyond the boundaries of contracted communication carriers, and is a new sharing economy that gives value to excess resources that have been opaque up to this day. This is a project that is intended not only to share communication data, but also to help address the global problem of the digital divide, so that everyone around the world can access the internet equally and truly freely.
Closed 1 month, 4 weeks ago
|Token Sale||12/01/2017 midnight - 04/20/2018 midnight|
Logan EdwordsCFO / CMO
Mathieu PadonouFULL STACK DEVELOPER
Michel LeithPRODUCT DESIGNER
Yassine LopezBLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPER
|Total raised||50,918,694 USD|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
March 22, 2017
- Project started.
October 1, 2017
- Start R&D for GB sharing system with Oracle.
November 15, 2017
- Release whitepaper.
December 1, 2017
- Start contribution, Phase 1.
January 10, 2018
- Execute Airdrop, Phase 1.
February 1, 2018
- Start contribution, Phase 2.
February 20, 2018
- Assign AI team members and start R&D.
March 10, 2018
- Execute Airdrop, Phase 2.
March 15, 2018
- Start 1st validation for GB sharing system with Oracle, Prototype.
March 31, 2018
- Start negotiation with particular telecommunication carriers.
April 1, 2018
- Start contribution, Phase 3.
April 20, 2018
Execute Airdrop, Phase 3.
May 1, 2018
- Start 1st validation for GB sharing system with Oracle, alpha version.
June 1, 2018
- Join external partner for AI technology.
August 31, 2018
- Update GB sharing system with Oracle, alpha version.
- Integrate AI engine
- Start final validation for MOOVER network, alpha version
- Start Alliances with particular telecommunication carriers.
- Start 1st validation for MOOVER Network beta version.
- Expand Alliances with telecommunication carriers.
- Launch MOOVER network to World Wide.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.