Moonlight is a decentralized workforce and project management platform anchored on the NEO blockchain. It provides improved liquidity to conventional resource management activities by integrating 'gig economy' mechanics into an analytical project management platform. Tasks completed in Moonlight are published to a user's address on the blockchain which acts as a trustless resume. The project therefore provides a public ledger of contributor work experience and a match making algorithm to effectively fulfill project needs using a global pool of qualified contributors. This data is also leveraged by the ecosystem's project tracking and staffing tools.
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
- Cambridge: Project Presentation
- Update: Building A Decentralized Workforce Platform
- Amsterdam: Project Presentation
- Update: Managing Complexity in the Smart Economy Workforce
- San Francisco DevCon: Project Presentation
- Singapore: Project Presentation
- White Paper Release
- Tokyo: Project Presentation
- Taipei: Project Presentation
- Melbourne: Project Presentation
- Sydney: Project Presentation
- Public Token Sale
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.